A world where education positively contributes to each child’s ability to reach their potential.
Inspire a culture of literacy in students, empower them to be critical thinkers, innovators and skillful through our Reading Room Program.
- To promote a reading culture.
- To improve vocabulary and writing skills.
- To provide free and open access to information resources.
- To provide a flexible learning space that promotes Imagination, Creativity, Innovation and Collaboration.
- To encourage students to be creators, communicators, critical and innovative thinkers.
- To promote heritage through provision of materials on religion, culture and ethnicity.
“Championing for community development is an individual responsibility. Let us be youth who support change through participation”